Specialized Victim Assistance
For Women, Children, & Men
Specialized Victim Assistance Program offers support and information to women, children and men who have been victimized as a result of sexual assault, violence in an intimate relationship, child sexual abuse (recent or past), elder abuse, or criminal harassment (stalking).
What types of assistance do we provide?
- Accompaniment to court and other related appointments
- Help with understanding the court process
- Information and updates about your case
- Safety Planning
- Assistance with completing forms
- Help with obtaining restraining and custody orders
- Emotional support
- Referrals to other services