The Transition House provides short term shelter and related services to women, youth and children who have experienced or are at risk of violence. As a safe shelter with support, women are enabled to make decisions about their future and gain increased awareness of the nature of abuse.
Homeless Prevention Program
The Homeless Prevention Program assists women who have experienced violence and are homeless or at risk of homelessness to find and /or maintain housing. This includes women leaving corrections and hospital systems.
- Directly engaging to asses individual and family’s needs with housing
- Connecting to affordable housing
- Referring to appropriate resources
- Providing rental supplements if eligible
- Providing ongoing support and follow
For a confidential intake please call 250-558-0171