PROGRAMS & SERVICES
We believe that each woman has the right to decide for herself the direction of her life according to her values and needs.
We provide shelter and services to women seeking safety from:
- Abuse in their relationship
- Recent survivors of sexual assault
We provide the following:
- Safe shelter and support
- Child support activities and where possible, child care
- Meals and laundry facilities
- Recreational opportunities
- Transportation to appointments
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Referrals to community services
- Donations of clothing and household goods, when available
Services are free of charge and are funded by Ministry of Housing and Social Development.